We may collect, store and use the following information about you when providing our services. If you do not provide the relevant information, you may not be able to register or use some of the products or services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the desired effect of the relevant products or service.
- Information provided to XAG by you in the process of registering an account or using XAG's products or services, such as name, phone number, email address, correspondence address, ID card number, bank card number （to be provided when you make a payment transaction in XAG）, flight data （including sensor data, navigation system data, equipment data, control data, flight limit data and environmental perception visual data, to be provided when you request XAG to provide after-sales service）, etc.
- Information read or stored by the system when you register your account or use our products or services, such as your location, product use log record, configuration information of your electronic devices, flight data, IP address accessing our products or services, time information, geographical environment and location information, Shared text or pictures, etc.
- Your relevant information may contain sensitive information, such as your race, religious belief, relevant health status, gender orientation, etc. When you use our products or services, you may upload or publish such sensitive information through public channels. Please handle this sensitive information with caution.
We collect your relevant information for the following purposes：
- Authenticate your identity to prevent fraud
- Define your technical service requirements
- Identify the products and services that are appropriate for you
- Product and service provided by your request
- Comply with laws and regulations
- Regardless of the manner in which your information is provided to XAG, XAG will store and protect it. We have established information security control system to prevent your information from being used, contacted, modified, copied, damaged, leaked, lost or stolen by others.
- In order to store and protect your relevant information, XAG adopts various confidential means such as tangible or electronic and strict confidentiality procedures. For example, strict restrictions on access to information processing and storage areas, restrictions on the release of information security personnel establishment, using passwords, identification codes, spare passwords, firewalls and information transmission encryption, file cabinets and file rooms using password locks.
- When we entrust a third party to provide you with the necessary information, we will sign a confidentiality agreement with it to ensure that your relevant information is protected and only used for the purpose of providing you with the service.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we have collected about you may be used by us for the following purposes：
- To provide services to you.
- To help us design new products or new services, improve our existing products or services.
- For identification, customer service, security, archiving or backup, etc.
- To provide you with more closely related to your advertising.
- To participate in our product or service investigation.
- We may entrust other third parties to provide services on behalf of XAG, such as data processing, account management and marketing. We only provide such third parties with the information necessary for the completion of the services, and we enter into a confidentiality agreement with such third parties in accordance with the same confidentiality standards as XAG. These third parties may come from abroad, and they may have certain information disclosure obligations according to the laws of their localities.
We will not share your relevant information with any third party other than XAG, except as follows：
- With your permission.
- For the purposes of the section "how we may use your relevant information", you may share your information with any product or service provider authorized by XAG.
- Share your information internally to achieve the purpose of the "how we may use your information" section.
- In the future, we may sell our business or acquire new business. In this case, your relevant information and relevant accounts, products and services you purchased, etc., will be transferred together with the business.
- Your relevant information may be required to be disclosed under the following circumstances: 1) disclose to judicial or law enforcement agencies when suspected of criminal activities for the purpose of investigation and crime prevention; 2) disclosure required by law (or court); 3) disclosure required by the government; 4) in order to protect the assets of XAG （such as the payment of overdue accounts）, etc. In the above cases, we will record the content, time, reason and object of information disclosure.
- If you would like to view or verify your information and view our disclosure records, please contact our account manager or distributor. If we are unable to provide relevant information under certain circumstances, we will inform you of the reason in time.
- In some cases, you have the right to refuse to provide us with certain information, but we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information. To protect the interests of both parties, for example, to ensure that your request is complied with and to prove that we have provided you with the required information, we may monitor your phone or email exchanges with XAG to ensure the quality of our service.
- Please let us know if you do not want us to share your information with members of XAG. In this case, we may not be able to provide you with a specific product or service due to lack of information.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you should obtain the consent and guidance of your parents or guardians to ensure the correct use of our products and services.
Scope of application
- Information collected through third party services（including any third party website）through which we are involved.
- Information collected by other companies or agencies that advertise in our services.。
- Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. For example: You share certain content with our services by sharing, or you use our products or log on to our services by using third-party connection services. These functions may be on your computer device cookies, thus normal operation of the above functions. We provide you with links through advertising or other means of our services to enable you to access third-party services or websites.